This 58ft Viking out of Playa Herradura is powered by twin 1500HP Man engines. Cruising at 21 knots (full speed 39 knots) she has a fuel capacity range of 850 miles at 21 kn ots and 1,360 miles at 10 knots. She sports outriggers, two electric downriggers, a Pompanette fighting chair, rod holders, tackle storage centers, live bait well, and a full complement of Penn reels including four Penn V130s on 7ft custom rods. Other features include a 12ft Nuvurania dinghy powered by an 80hp jet motor, 12-person automatic inflatable raft, two Epirbs, 22 life jackets, satellite telephone, satellite TV, 96-mile radar, Furuno 100 depth sounder, a 2kw transducer that can see 8,000 feet deep, Furuno black box Nav system, Furuno 7000 plotter, Northstar 9000 plotter, data marine sounder and 22-inch Furuno screen. There are three bedrooms, three full bathrooms, laundry, dishwasher trash compactor, built-in Sony wide-screen TV, wet bar in salon with ice maker, refrigerator on the bridge, microwave convection oven and 250-gallon freshwater capacity hot water tank. The boat will do overnighters and extended trips to Cocos Island, as well as day trips to Tortuga Island.
- Location: Playa Herradura, Provincia de Puntarenas, Herradura, Costa Rica
- Areas Fished: Los Suenos, Playa Herradura
- Species Fished: Sailfish, Marlin, Dorado (Mahi-Mahi), Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo, Roosterfish, Snapper, Grouper, Jack
- Type of Fishing: Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Saltwater Fishing, Pacific Ocean Fishing
- Charters Type: Full Day, Multi Day, Sightseeing Tours
- Zone: Central Pacific