Bull Shark out of Tortuguero and Barra del Colorado is a 22-foot Open Fisherman powered by two four-stroke 115HP Yamaha outboards. It features a T-top and full electronics. Captain Eddie Brown has been guiding in the Caribbean fishing area for 35 years. Generally considered the top Tarpon fisherman/guide in Costa Rica, Eddie is an aggressive angler who goes the extra mile to find fish. All tackle and lures, plus sandwiches, beer, soft drinks and bottled water, are provided on the boat. Anglers who want to fly fish should bring their own gear. Captain Eddie Brown will advise.
- Location: Tortuguero, Limón Province, Costa Rica
- Areas Fished: Tortuguero, Barra del Colorado, Nicaragua
- Species Fished: Snapper, Jack, Shark, Tarpon, Snook, Guapote (Rainbow Bass), Machaca, Mojarra, Needlefish (Gar)
- Type of Fishing: Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Caribbean Fishing
- Charters Type: Half Day, Full Day, Multi Day, Sightseeing Tours
- Zone: Caribbean, Rivers and Lakes